HI-Vancouver Central, Vancouver, Canada
8.0
6th Jun 2013

It was ok, the staff were really helpful, the room smelt a bit funny but the location was great. The atmosphere was a little dead because there was no proper common room but other than that it was fine.

5.1
5th Jun 2013

When I arrived the staff were extremely unhelpful and rude when I said I was paying by cash not card and insisted I paid them there and then so as my money was in my suit case I had to open my suitcase in the lobby in front of everyone. Then instead of waiting for me to close my suitcase, expected to check me in with all of my washing on show. They answered the phone while I was talking to them, effectively cutting me off mid sentence and didn't make eye contact. The toilet was also blocked.

26th May 2013

I LOVED STAYING HERE! Louis was an amazing host and really involves himself with his guests which makes you feel really at home. He also taught me how to ride a bike :) the location was great, right near the train station into manhattan which was a 10 minute train ride. Supermarkets close, wifi is good, really relaxed and fun atmosphere. Great stay in New York :D

Wanderfalls Guesthouse, Niagara Falls, USA
23rd May 2013

I truly can't fault this place, it's homely, Carroll, Andre and Nancy are amazing and free pancakes in a morning are always a win :D it's very clean, very well equipped, the staff are extremely helpful with telling you the best places to go etc and they will do your laundry (wash and dry) for $5. Everything a weary traveller needs :)

All Days Hostel, Toronto, Canada
20th May 2013

My stay at all days was nice although the atmosphere was a bit dead. Staff were pleasant but it was a case of "ok here's your key off you go." And that was the last time I spoke to them. There was no advice about what's good to do in the city, super markets or nice places to eat/get breakfast. The hostel was VERY clean which was fantastic and the kitchens/bathrooms were very well equipped so that was good. If you want to check in and be left alone its perfect but if you want advice go elsewhere.