This location is superb! Practically across the street from the Santa Monica beach and the staff is great. The only real downer is no reasonably priced overnight parking available anywhere in downtown Santa Monica. Other than that, this is a fantastic place.

Seven Heaven

Milan, Italy

Seven Heaven was amazingly comfortable, the room we had was large, spacious and airy with a lovely almost ceiling to floor double door window. There are 2 large private bathrooms to share, but everything was immaculately clean. The staff was extraordinarily wonderful, and the breakfast is made with such care that it feels like home. The place is a little hard to identify from the street, there are no obvious signs and if arriving by train, a taxi is definitely needed; online it said you can walk

South Beach Hostel

Miami, USA

Unfortunately, the one evening that we spent at this hostel they were having plumbing problems. The toilets and showers were locked and we had to find bathroom facilities off the premises; that was a nightmare for me. Also, the lockers were extemely small, bring a few locks, hopefully there will be extra lockers. I first viewed this hostel online and I must say, it is not as glamorous in reality. However, the staff was outstanding, you can't beat the location and they have their own bar!