360 Hostel Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

The Hostel is very well located, although you can find ones closer to the action, this one doesnt disappoint and is within short walking distance to everything. Staff is incredibly nice and the atmosphere was amazing. Tons of showers and bathrooms, so I never had to wait in line, which is brilliant, Wifi works well and air conditioner worked like a charm. Beds were really good too. Most importantly, I felt safe in the hostel, which is always a bonus.

• 9th Jul 2013

Astor Hyde Park

Really good Hostel. Best I've stayed in London so far. Would definitely go back. Staff was very helpful and polite. Room and bathrooms were always clean. The only thing I would like to see enhanced is the way they serve breakfast. The food in itself is really good and better than most hostels, but there is no one watching the breakfast table. So if tehy run out of jam or butter or peanut butter there is no one there to replace it. Would definitely go back.

• 14th Mar 2013

Labyrinth Hostels

Vienna, Austria

1- No separation between rooms. One huge corridor. It looked like a crowded emergency room in a public hospital. There were beds right next to the door facing the street. 2. Heater was on and off, too cold or to hot. I woke up freezing only to find out there was no hot water. 3. Not clean at all. The building smelled of feet and the floor needed urgent sweeping. Under my bed I found a pair of dirty panties, dust balls, empty packages. 4. Had staff eating dinner in my room, while trying to sleep.

• 24th Dec 2012