Hatters Hostel- Liverpool

Liverpool, England

They had good security after 11pm, if you don't have a key, the security man doesn't let you in. There are so many place to just chill. But only thing is you can connect to wifi only in basement. And there aren't many space. It's not packed when I went the area but wish they had wifi in social area.

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

It was good staying here... there are so man place to interact with other travelers! You will get a bit overwhelmed when you walk in because only wifi connection you can get is in the lobby. There's no kitchen but you can get breakfast if you pay 3.80 euro--which defi worth it usually it costs 3 euro for sandwich and 2 euro for breakfast if you get it outside. I wish I stayed there longer.

Luxembourg City Hostel

Luxembourg City, Luxembourg

Everything was great but the location was a problem... I walked from main station and took me half an hour. On the way back, receptionist suggested to take a bus...i wish they've told me that before... and it wasn't a problem but it is youth hostel but there were so many adult people...but other than those, breakfast was included and you can walk to World Heritage Site in few minutes :)

Brussels Hostel Grand Place

Brussels, Belgium

I really loved staying this hostel. I was a bit hard to meet other guests since there wasn't social area but the location is great right next to the grand place and room was so clean and new! Even this place suits for family group. You just need to check in at different hostel but if you are coming from North station it's on the way to the city center.

Aivengo Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

defi great location but i guess you will get what you paid, compared to other hostels in Amsterdam. no social place unless you start talking ppl in the room... if you are staying one night probably not so bad but if you wanna stay longer... search other hostels

Four Courts Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

its was overpriced because it was st paddy weekend...but other than that, it was great! really good location! staffs were really friendly :)

• 15th Mar 2013

Glad you enjoyed your time with us. Happy people always welcome.

YHA London Earls Court

I had this kind of rating maybe because I stayed nicer hostel before I came there. I think price was high because it was in London, but could have been better or same level as my expectation. Also this was the first time using YHA so if most of them are similar most of categories would be rated average. Location was really great, just few minutes away from earls court underground! What I didn't like the most was internet access. I've stayed at least 5 hostels in UK but all had free wifi.

Sant Jordi Sagrada Familia

Barcelona, Spain

staff was very friendly and the hostel had great facilities for the price!

staff was really friendly but the location of the hostel was bit confusing when i was following the direction. if you decided to stay there, you should have map. overall it was good place to stay!

Thank you for the review, we hope that when you were given your security pass on your arrival, the small map of the city centre on the back side made it easier for you with navigating yourself :)

Central Backpackers

Oxford, England

This hostel was located in good location -close to city center and train station. Staff was very friendly and handled check-in and-out quickly. Loved atmosphere there i wish i could stay there longer! (I only stayed one night)