Hotel Le Terrage

Paris, France

The hostel is very close to the Gare de l'Est, clean, quiet and safe! The bathroom is small, but ok! I was in a 2-bed room and everything was perfect. It have tv in the room. The hotel staff were very kind.

• 25th Jul 2013

Generator Hostel Hamburg

Hamburg, Germany

Big and nice hostel, just 1 min. walking from the main train station!! Everything is clean and new in the rooms and lounge, very happy ambient! Most of the guests are young people, but this was not a problem. I was in a 6-female room, nice decoration and beds, but the shower place was really small... I'm thin and I had difficulties to move inside there! I strongly recommend to stay in this hostel!

• 23rd Jun 2013

Hostel-Posty

Bremen, Germany

Very cool hostel! Close to the main train station, clean, with a happy ambient and very friendly staff. The only one point is that have so much stairs until the hostel in the 4. floor. I strongly recomend to stay there!

• 22nd Jun 2013

Thank you very much for your rating! We hope to see you soon again. The hostel-posty Team

Hotel Le Terrage

Paris, France

I got a couple room in the ground floor, and everything was ok!! Toilet clean, hot shower, good bed, tv in the room, good hostel's staff... Hostel is very close to Gare d'l Est, only 3 min. by foot to have good metro connections. The only bad thing was that had too much noise at night upstairs.

• 22nd May 2013

Gandalf Passenger Ship

Amsterdam, Netherlands

It was a wonderfull time in this hostel! The place is quiet, clean and the captain is very friendly. The breakfast and cabins were perfect. I really recomend this hostel for couples and people that want to have good sleeping nights!!

• 19th May 2013

Terrible localization, far from center and dangerous zone. Not safe to walk during the night, strange people in hostel's pub. Horrible mattress and with BEDBUGS! Awful cabinets, you can broke wood using your fingers, your lock will serve for nothing. No elevators, stairs are steep. Worst thing was bathroom, everything dirty, only 1 toilet and 2 showers for entire floor, men and women need to share! Hostel's staff are hardworking. I definitely would not recommend this hostel, specially for women.

• 16th May 2013

I really liked the hostel! Wonderful location (about 2 min. walking from the West Bahnhof), very clean, friendly service, quiet at night, good beds with clean linen, bathroom too small but with a great shower and good breakfast! My only caveat in the hostel is that I found the bedroom too hot, especially the bathroom, and the roommates were somewhat disrespectful with their manners (slamming doors, talking loudly in the room, etc.) and hygiene. I suggest creating some female rooms in the hostel!

• 13th Dec 2012