Leo Hostel, Beijing, China
7.4
26th Jun 2013

Nice location. Convenient to attractions within the city. Good air conditioning. Clean bathrooms. Rooms where nice clean and neat.

Hello Thank you for your comments. We hope to see you next time! Regards Leo Hostel

5.1
24th Jun 2013

The staff was a little too laid back. I don't know if that is the culture in Xiamen, but it took the staff a considerable amount of time to help with any requests. The accommodations were adequate but staff was slow responding to requests.

21st Jun 2013

Great Hostel! Family environment, loving staff, good English, and clean rooms. If I ever return to Xian I will stay here no questions. They also where very knowledgeable about Xian. They also were able to tell my family and I how to use the bus system, saving us money! The hostel used very clear English and even walked us to a near by restaurant. Thanks again to Emma (kitchen staff) and Cathy (front desk) !

• USA, Male, 18-24
Leo Hostel, Beijing, China
21st Dec 2012

Clean and warm. Warm to hot water in the showers. Stayed in the 12 room bunk, it was warm and clean. The staff has good spoken English. Shaun is the man to talk to if you speak English. Its a party hostel if you in to that kinda thing! I settles down about 12am at night. Enjoyable stay.

Hello Thank you for your comments. We look forard to seeing you next time for more partying! Leo Hostel