St Christopher's Berlin

Berlin, Germany

No separate hang-out room for just those staying in the hostel. On busy nights there was no where to sit to use the internet because the bar was full.

Thank you for your feedback. Our chill-out area is in the upstairs area of the bar. We do not put sports on upstairs to keep this area free for our guests. We hope you still enjoyed your stay!

Paddy's Palace Dublin

Paddy's Palace Dublin

Dublin, Ireland

The only downside is the lounge closes at 11:30, so you can't use the internet after that time.

Astor Museum Inn

Very helpful staff and a wonderful breakfast selection. Great use of wifi or free computer usage were a big plus.

Friend's Hostel

Paris, France

Didn't like location, lots of people hanging around the doorway, which I had to push past to get in many times. Only 1 shower & 2 bathrooms for the whole place; cleaning times meant I had to go somewhere else to use the bathroom. My last night, I was awoken at 2 in the morning b/c the rooms had been overbooked, and there were 4 guys trying to figure out where they were supposed to sleep. The workers decided a loud conversation and turning on lights to check the bed was full was the solution.

Ashfield Hostel

Dublin, Ireland

Fantastic stay, the staff was always willing to help with whatever you needed. Great breakfast, and the location was awesome, just a minute from Trinity College and Temple bar. I would definitely stay again and recommend to anyone.