Hostal Miralva

Madrid, Spain

I cannot recommend this hostel, when we stayed it was 40 degrees outside and there was no fan or air conditioner in the rooms, I kindly asked the staff if they had a fan to put in the room because it was really hot and they just said they didn't have one. The hostel is also in the middle of a gay area so if you are a open minded person you may not care but I'm not 100% comfortable going out and have a lot of man checking on me. Also there is no common room and no atmosphere at all.

• 10th Jul 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

The Drunken Monkey Hostel

Zadar, Croatia

Siam Journey Guesthouse

Bangkok, Thailand

One of the best hostels I have stayed in, super great atmosphere I met a lot of cool people. It's super safe, well located and not expensive. If you are looking for party there are no problems, inside the hostel everything is kind of chilled but every night people gather and go party in some cool places around Bangkok. I definately recommend it.

It was cool to stay in this place, very good location, near the central Rome station and many young foreigners to meet.

• 1st Sep 2013
  • Portugal

The hostel is ok, but as other people said, because it's so close the train station it's possible that some weird people will be with you in the room, in my case I didn't see any "traveller" type in the hostel, and I stayed in the room with a very wierd Italian middle aged guy that was a bit mental in my opinion.

• 31st Aug 2013

Eol777 Hostel

Constanta, Romania

This is not the best hostel in the world as it is very small and it is basically a big house transformed for receiving travellers, however the atmosphere is really good, the owner is a nice guy and because it's a small place everyone kind of get to know each other in the common area, I would recommend.