Location: China, Gender: Male, Age: 31

Aoi Garden Home

Chiang Mai, Thailand

If you will visit Chiang Mai, I will recommend Aoi Garden Home definitely. I just stayed for 3 nights, of course, rating and review is my point concern. This hostel is a little different from others I 've lived in. Except for old style house and yard , it is more like open type and free like a public place, not just a hostel. However, there is no any security thing to worry about. Maybe you dont believe we wont lock room door. Staff Boyz is very nice and always helpful, thank you so much!

NapPark Hostel at Khao San

Bangkok, Thailand

really best hostel for backpackers

Lub d Bangkok Silom

Bangkok, Thailand

Best hostel i 've been lived. it is well managed in all aspects and just like it.

Red Inn Cabana

Penang, Malaysia

The Chinese Karaoke outside is loud and will not stop until late night. It's fine if you come back for sleep very late : )

Long Hostel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

staff are family members and so nice; the bed should be most comfortable i ever lived for a dorm room. ps, breakfast is great.

Villa Pink House

Da Lat, Vietnam

i ordered private room, room so big and has two big bed... my bath towel seems not be well cleaned

I ordered private single room. I stayed one day here except going out for dinner. just lay down, enjoy sunlight or reading. so wonderful. I d like to try dorm room next time. staff so nice. btw, breakfast is also delicious.

I ordered private room. Feel comfortable and staff so kind. I d like to try dorm room next time.

NgocThao GuestHouse

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

staff so nice, dorm room clean & comfortable, id like choose it next time.

My last night in Taiwan, love it! BTW, it is the only one that I got receipt~

Lamb Tour House

Taipei, Taiwan

Nothing to say, just perfect ;)

Hostel Dandelion

Taichung, Taiwan

Iris' Tower

Tainan, Taiwan

Feesl like home, like it :)

Kenting Youth Hostel

Kenting, Taiwan

Room air not good(not sure if just my room only)

Backpacker 41

Kaohsiung, Taiwan

Small but chic design, I feel comfortable there. It will be my choice next time~~

Bayhouse Hostel Penghu

Penghu, Taiwan

It's my first hostel!! Damon &Frank are so nice. There is a sea view from my window, you can walk to beach in several minutes on foot, or by bicycle. This is my first time in Taiwan and Penghu is my first stop. I love Penghu & Bayhouse. BTW, if u not sure about ur schedule, just leave it to Damon. Also he is expert on fine food (吃飯達人)~~