The hostel has nice rooms, it's very clean and the staff is very kind. It's not a 'party hostel', but if you're traveling alone it's possible to meet some people at the common area. The location is good with a metro station nearby (it's about 20 minutes from Anvers station to some tourist places). I would stay in this hostel again.

St Christopher's Camden

I was at the hostel on weekdays, so probably I've lost a lot of what Camden really is. Besides that, the hostel is ok for the price, has a nice bar downstairs and is close to the metro station. If you care too much about cleanliness and comfortable bed, this may not be your place. The common area isn't that great if you're alone, but it's not hard to meet some people at the Camden's Pub Crawl. If you're on a budget, it's a good choice.

Cocomama

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Just the best hostel I've ever been to. The sum of an awesome atmosphere, amazing staff, great location and very nice rooms equals to an amazing experience, specially if you're traveling alone. I've met awesome people and had such a great time in Amsterdam thanks to Cocomama. There's a very good market nearby (they have a well equipped kitchen), the street seems very secure, the common area is always crowded and the rooms are very clean and the beds sooo comfortable! I'd definitely stay again!