European Rooms, Parma, Italy
4th Apr 2015

The bed is comfortable with a well equipped and nicely renovated bathroom. Francesco knows everything about Parma, places to eat and things to check out. Really glad I picked European Rooms. The only regret is that I cannot stay longer at this lovely town...

• England, Male, 18-24
Pariwana Hostel Cusco, Cusco, Peru
22nd Jan 2013

The most comfortable bed I had at a hostel! Pariwana is really spacious and most importantly CLEAN! Well decorated and also you people from all around the world staying here. If you had me to name a bad thing I can only say the hostel is too big and sometimes you have hard time looking for people.

Iguassu Guest House, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
18th Jan 2013

extremely helpful staff, nice common area and very spacious room, definitely top choice

El Misti House, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
7.7
15th Jan 2013

I am slight surprise since they have 3-decks bed in most room, and I am not too happy about the locker since it is full of sands. Other than that I have a pleasant stay at El Misti.