B&B Santa Sofia

Venice, Italy

The B&B is perfectly located and very clean. Our biggest issue was that there was only one bathroom between 7 people over 3 different groups of travelers and it was a bit of a struggle to get ready to leave in the morning. The street was noisy but only up until about midnight so it wasn't a real issue. The breakfast was fine and the staff were very helpful.

I REPEAT: . On hostelworl is written very very well that the bathroom is shared.!! In Venice there are also hotels with private bathroom ... but maybe you pay a little 'more' of 25 euro per person !! what do you think??

A very good option for a break in Pisa. We had no complaints at all. Marco was very friendly and the B

• 6th Jan 2013

thank yuou very much I appreciate very much your review, I'm happy that you had a good time in Pisa. Ciao Ciao Marco

Franz House

Florence, Italy

We loved Giovanni's breakfasts! The hostel is really well located, right in the middle of town and 15 mins walk (max) from everything. This does mean it can be a little noisy, but we always take earplugs so we were fine. Giovanni helped us out with recommendations and advice and was very friendly. Recommended for couples or small groups of friends.

• 6th Jan 2013