This was absolutely one of the nicest places that we've stayed in, and we've been travelling in Europe for 3 months. The hosts were lovely, very friendly and helpful, the kitchen was great, the room was large and very clean, and the whole place had a very nice atmosphere about it. The location was also very good too - walking distance from most sights, and 5 minutes' walk from the metro. I cannot recommend a place more highly!

Hostel Meyerbeer Beach

Nice, France

A great place to stay - brilliant location, super clean and fairly large room, nice kitchen and a big breakfast. The staff were also very friendly and helpful. The only con was that it was pretty noisy at night, but our room was quite close to the common-room, so that's to be expected. Overall, the value for money was really good - I would definitely recomend it :)

Seven Heaven

Milan, Italy

This was a lovely place to stay, I would definitely recommendatory it! The hosts were very nice and friendly, everything was extremely clean, and the breakfast was large and very nice. It's also right next to a metro stop, which takes you to the train station in 2 stops, or the city centre in 5 or 10 minutes. There's also a big supermarket in the street behind, which was convenient.

Emerald Fields

Florence, Italy

The staff and the location of this hostel were the best things about it. It is walking distance from everything, and very close to the city centre and the central train station. The kitchen wasn't that great - there was no stove, it was just a microwave and an oven. The bathrooms were fine, and the bed felt fairly clean. Also the heating was really good - there was central heating and a blow-heater in our room which we could control. Overall, pretty good value for money: I'd stay there again :)

B&B Empedokles

Pisa, Italy

This was a lovely place to stay - very clean and homely and new! It's also very close to the train station which was very convenient, and a short walk to the leaning tower. The hosts were very nice and friendly. I would definitely recommend staying here!

Bella Beatrice

Rome, Italy

We really enjoyed our stay here! It was very secure and clean, with good value for money. The location was excellent, only a 3 minute walk from the central train station, and within walking distance to many of the significant sights (colloseum, panteon, spanish steps, trevi fountain). There were also alot of nice, affordable restaurants very close by. The owner was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was great. Only downside was the lack of a kitchen. I would definitely stay here again!

Maverick Hostel & Ensuites

Budapest, Hungary

Best hostel ever! So clean and nice, with beautiful views and large rooms. The location is amazing, right in the heart of Budapest. The kitchen was really good, well stocked and clean. Most of the staff were very nice, and some were just lovely :) I would definitely stay here again!

This was a great place to stay - very clean and private and with good facilities. The kitchen was possibly a bit small for the size of the hostel, but other than that it was great. I would definitely stay here again

Advantage Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

This was a great hostel, I would definitely stay here again. The beds were nice and clean, floor was a bit dirty. The bathroom was clean, but the showers only had a curtain and no door. The breakfast was nice and went for ages, and the the hostel was located right next to a supermarket, metro stop and lots of cheap restaurants, and our room had a nice big window, which was great. The wifi was really reliable and pretty fast. It also had a great kitchen, which was clean and very well stocked.

Friends Hostel & Apartments

Wroclaw, Poland

We stayed here on the week of New Year's. and although we obviously expected it to be noisy on New Year's Eve, we didn't expect it to be so ridiculously noisy at night the rest of the week as well. Groups were arriving at like 1 am, and the staff would show them around the hostel really loudly as soon as they arrived. This happened repeatedly, and was more of a problem because the hostel was really quite small, and sound travels. Other than this, staff were very nice and helpful.

Thank you for your stay in Friends Hostel and for the review. We would like to apologize for the unconvinience connected. The New Year time is always full of happy people who are looking for fun and fiesta in Wrocław.

St Christopher's Berlin

Berlin, Germany

The apartment was great, very well equipped and beautifully clean. Belushi's is great and the food was good value. The only bad thing was the lack of wifi in the rooms, but there was free wifi in the bar, so it wasn't too much of a problem. I would definitely stay here again!

Bed and Breakfast Amsterdam

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Our stay was so lovely! It was like being on a holiday from our holiday! The rooms were lovely and amazingly large. The location was great and the staff were so nice. I would absolutely stay here again :)

Brussels Hello Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

The hostel was in a really good place - right next to the metro and a 5 minute train-ride into the city. The kitchen was small but well equipped. Most of the staff were extremely nice. However, the showers and toilets were pretty dreadful, the blankets weren't very clean, and overall it didn't feel like very good value for money.