021 Hostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
30th Dec 2015

This is a great hostel for pretty much anyone. We were staying there over New Years so I have to forgive everyone for the noise etc. The beds are not that comfy- they are plastic so it makes sleeping a bit uncomfortable for those who aren't completely drunk although I can understand why they have what they have. The location in lovely- you can walk to the beach and the staff is very helpful in all respects.

Hello Mary, it was a big pleasure to host you and Carol here during the New Years. We thank you a lot for all your compliments, and for understanding our higienic beds. Thank you for saying about our location and about the staff. We hope to welcome you again in the future ! Best, Lucas

Hostel Manaus, Manaus, Brazil
28th Dec 2015

My friend and I stayed at this hostel at the beginning and end of our jungle trek. It's got a great location, lots of places to chill, and the staff is super friendly and helpful. This is the best place to stay in Manaus on a budget.

Soul Kitchen, St Petersburg, Russia
23rd Apr 2014

After reading the reviews and seeing the 100% rating you want to believe that it can't be true - no way could a hostel be that good. Oh, but it is! This has got to be the nicest hostel I have ever stayed in (and I have stayed in a lot of hostels around the world). It's super clean, the staff is friendly and helpful, the rooms have enough space, and the place is beautifully decorated. I honestly didn't want to leave- the place was better then my house. Also, the hostel has a great location!

Lagan Backpackers, Belfast, Northern Ireland
15th Oct 2013

This was a really great hostel. I have never stayed any place with such an awesome breakfast. This hostel was quiet in the evening (great for those who are traveling not just to party!) and had clean comfy sheets. I would totally recommend this hostel to anyone heading to Belfast.

Abigails Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
8.0
13th Oct 2013

Very nice hostel but it can get a bit noisy on the weekends. It's really nice to have the option of a 3-person dorm room if you would like a little more privacy. Great location at the edge of Temple Bar and most things are walkable from there. Breakfast isn't exciting but you can have as much as you want so you can save a little cash. I would totally stay at this hostel again.

Abigails Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
12th Oct 2013

Overall this is a pretty quiet hostel for being in temple bar. The insuite bathrooms are great and the staff is friendly and helpful. If you want quiet upgrade to the three person room.

Hostel Oki Doki, Warsaw, Poland
4th Apr 2013

The hostel was very clean (which I was was happy about!). I also appreciated the quiet hours. The bar staff was very nice and the prices were great! The front desk staff was not always particularly friendly but they were helpful in arranging taxis etc.

Greg & Tom Hostel, Krakow, Poland
2nd Apr 2013

The staff at this hostel was really friendly and helpful. The locations of this hostel is excellent - no need to walk to far to anything! I also loved the fact that there were no bunk beds :)

Funky Fes, Fez, Morocco
25th Dec 2012

This hostel is one of the nicest I've ever stayed in. It was clean and was decorated nicely. We were in the 4 person dorm on the roof (ensuite) - the room was very clean and the beds where big, had tons of blankets, and where comfortable. The breakfast was a bit lacking but I can't complain since it was free. The staff was helpful, but not overly friendly and seemed a bit put out when I asked some of them questions. The hostel offered lots of different tours and services.

Christina's House Asilah, Assilah, Morocco
22nd Dec 2012

This riad was a very nice place to stay. It was more like staying in someone's house then a hotel. The staff was very helpful and it was clean. The shower was great (a plus for Morocco) and it had a nice rooftop. The breakfast was included so I can't complain too much but we would have like some eggs or fruit to go with all the bread. If you are heading to Assilah I highly recommend staying here.

Hostel Waka Waka, Marrakech, Marrakech, Morocco
18th Dec 2012

This hostel was a great time! The bed are kinda tiny and hard but the staff more then makes up for it. Any question we had they were happy to answer it - it was needed something they were happy to go out and get it for us. The breakfast is fresh every morning with plenty of coffee for everyone. Waka Waka has a nice rooftop deck and a comfortable common room. I would totally recommend staying here - especially if you are traveling alone or with a few friends.