• USA, Female, 18-24
Hostel Manga Rosa, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil
8.0
10th Jul 2014

Owner was fabulously helpful in that he gave people rides in his car to the airport, bus station, etc. but sent me a dirty joke video via whatsapp. I was horrified. Everything else is fantastic making up for the location.

• USA, Female, 18-24
Reiter Hotel, Venice, Italy
2nd Dec 2012

The Reiter Hotel was a luxury for its price! The showers were steaming, and the privacy was great. When booking it, I didn�t realize it was on Lido, separate from the main part of Venice where the tourist stuff is. However, that actually made it better! Few tourists, and I rode the vaparetto water bus to the main island which was a unique experience in itself. While I was there, it cost 15 euro to take the waterbus from Marco-Polo Airport to Lido, and then the vaparetto back and forth cost a little over 20 euro (depending on age, number of days, etc.)