6.9
19th Jan 2013

7.1
14th Jan 2013

Best location ever!!! The hostelbar was great, too. Western food and amazing music-you could have a good time there. Just the fact that the room had no outside window was a bit disappointing. I would go there again!

5.4
9th Jan 2013

I was very unpleased that none there spoke English. I wrote a view e-mails in advance and asked about directions and the Chinese adress without getting any answer. When I endet up calling the hostel only one of the three given numbers worked and the stuff could only talk english although it´s said to be an international hostel. When I needed help to find my way, they send another guest to pick me up. The rooms were clean, but the little face-towels they offered were dirty...

Buddy's Hostel, Guilin, China
8.0
4th Jan 2013

The hostel was very nice, but I don´t think that many foreigners go there (I was the only one). Warm beds and reverse air-con, that was really good. Only one person could speak English, but that was enough. I got a lot of good advices where to spend my time, so I was really happy.

Sunshine Home, Guangzhou, China
7.4
2nd Jan 2013

I had a friendly welcome and got good advices and help with my broken suitcase. I just didn´t expect it to look like an real home. Maybe some more pictures or descriptions on the page would be better. The beds were a bit scary, but the blankets were amazing!! Although it´s winter and there´s no heater, they kept me warm during the night. Two bathrooms, nice service and even breakfast. Crowded rooms but nice atmosphere.