Reviews: hannahvse9872

A&O Leipzig Hauptbahnhof

Leipzig, Germany

6 small rooms

Naples, Italy

Can't say enough good things about this place! Quirky, comfy, and the staff are AMAZING! I was unfortunate enough to get sick when I was there (tonsilitus) and they really took care of me :) thanks guys! I hope to visit again in better health!

Athens Backpackers

Athens, Greece

BEST STAY EVER HERE! SO MUCH FUN

Istanbul Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

it was pretty dirty and not secure.

• 31st May 2013
  • New Zealand

Phoenix Hostel

The Walrus Hostel

St Christopher's Village

awesome party hostel- I had such a good time!

Hey there, Thanks for your great review. We love if guest have a great time and get to party party. All the best, come back soon. Thanks, St, Christopher's team

staff are friendly enough. The showers are on timers, which is fine, but 5 seconds is really far too short a time! Also, the staff said there's no wi fi in the rooms, but there is even on the third level. I stayed here previously and it was a great place to hang out, drink with friends and had a good, fun atmosphere, but this time we were told to keep it down at 9pm, and they've changed the rules so you can no longer smoke upstairs between certain hours. It's gone downhill!

Hallo...thanks for you review...obviously we think that a completley smoke free Hostel is an improvement ..cant please all the people all the time ! Hope that this didnt spoil your stay too much.

MEININGER Amsterdam City West

Amsterdam, Netherlands

the bathroom in the room seemed handy at first, but it's impossible to get ready in the morning without disturbing everyone in the dorm...

Hostel ROOM Rotterdam