Chambers of the Boheme

Istanbul, Turkey

Artemis Yoruk Hotel

Pamukkale, Turkey

Excellent location (but Pamukkale is very tiny anyway), decent cleanliness and cheap.. would be much better with lockers in the room though. Good Value for money!

Bayrams Treehouse

Olympos, Turkey

Good location (one of the last hostels before the beach), cosy bıg lounge outdoor area (where to meet other couples or backpackers) and cheap prıce, I was posıtıvely surprısed to see that not only breakfast but also (a good) dınner ıs ıncluded ın the prıce.. excellent value for money!!

V-GO's Hotel & Guesthouse

Fethiye, Turkey

Really nıce hostel, I really enjoyed beıng treated ın a professıonal way by the Turkısh manager (and hıs Belarusıan wıfe).. not a common thıng ın Turkey. Plenty of tours (not all of them worth) but paraglıdıng ın Oludenız ıs a must do (especıally after some negotıatıon about the prıce).

Hostel Riad Marrakech Rouge

Marrakech, Morocco

Excellent location, good facilities, very friendly staff!

Atlantic Hostel

Essaouira, Morocco

The hostel is in a perfect location, in a small alley just off one of the 2 big streets of Essaouira medina. The new Moroccan guy at the reception is one of the kindest guys I've ever met from a hostel staff.. always smiling and with a positive attitude, ready to help for anything. The main living room next to the reception is cosy but the other facilities are quite simple and sometimes poor (especially bathrooms). Good value for money anyway!

5footway.inn Project Chinatown 2

Singapore, Singapore

Ecopackers

Cusco, Peru

Definitely a hostel I would recommend.. helpful staff, 24h security (which is effective), excellent cleanliness (I saw regular cleanings every day), opportunities to party (sometimes even a bit too much if you want to have an early night before a very early wake up for one the many tours - Machu Picchu or Sacred Valley) and have cheap dinners/cocktails.. and also a very reliable agency (Viaje Cusco) which operates inside the hostel and provided an excellent service to me!

Being Puno a touristic trap/hell with agencies always ready to scam you or to force you doing any tour, the hostel didn't help me much to get my head around.. and when I eventually got stuck in one of those mentioned problems with a crappy agency that tried to steal my money (Suri Explorer, agent name Eva, her number 951563030), the hostel owner was quite keen on helping just not to get a negative review here (and when it was too late anyway). Anyway decent location, good breakfast, quite clean.

Good location, being quite close to the city centre and not far from the market as well. Clean rooms and polite staff, with plenty of info about tours to Canyon de Colca. Definitely recommended!

Backpackers Share House Floripa

Florianopolis, Brazil

It's a good hostel with a very good vibe, lots of activities and friendly staff. Location is good and security as well, cleanliness is not bad. The only drawback was our room (the cave) which being close to the lagoon was full of mosquitos all day and night and once it attracted a drunk idiot having a pee in front of our door! Breakfast is good, dinners as well (and cheap) so overall a good impression of this place, I'd recommend it (unless u look for a very quiet place)! lol

Barra Beach Club Oceanfront Hostel

Florianopolis, Brazil

I usually tend to avoid adjectives or phrases like "best hostel".. but I must admit that Barra Beach club is a great hostel, and I was a bit sad to leave when my friends and I checked out. The hostel is in a good location, it´s clean, safe (why not room keys though? The only drawback..) and quiet; but staff (thanks to everybody who helped me so much), facilities (in particular the balcony with the ocean view), cocktails and the relaxing atmosphere made my stay at Barra Beach club fantastic!!!