St Christopher's Village

Near tube stations but not well connected to the system. One day during breakfast the line was very big at 8:30 (it ends at 9). On my turn (with +10 people behind me), I heard a conversation from the staff: "you'll make a lot of people angry" to which another replied "I don't f*cking care" as he started to remove the food from the counter. OK if you need to shut it down at 9, but the treatment to customers was ridiculous. Dusty and dirty, disgusting bathrooms and showers. Huge disappointment.

St Christopher's Barcelona

Barcelona, Spain

Great place except for the showers, extremely low pressure and timed for about 10 seconds, not an easy shower. Everything else was great, nice bar, staff and infrastructure

Thank you for your rating! We are sorry the timers on the showers were not set right, we will look into that immediately to make it easier for guests to actually rinse the shampoo out of their hair ;). Good to hear you enjoyed the Belushi's bar and our lovely staff! We hope to see you back one day!

Purple Nest Hostel Valencia

Valencia, Spain

Nice place, good location, near the old city center and the Turia Gardens. Not a great bar, but will do when nothing else is going on. Excellent staff, friendly and helpful.

Traveler's Inn Seville

Seville, Spain

Not much time on this hostel, but it is indeed a very beautiful place, decent bed and facilities.

U Hostels

Madrid, Spain

Good structure, individual showers worked perfectly, always very clean. Excellent place to stay if you are looking for a decent bed to sleep after a full day. Not the party hostel, even some families with kids were there during my stay. Good location near two subway stations, totally worth it.