Location Canada, Gender Male, Age 29

MEININGER Brussels City Center, Brussels, Belgium
6.3
2nd Aug 2016

Pros: Very kind staff. Modern building. Lockers provided for you in the rooms (just bring a lock). Cons: I wasn't happy with my room. The layout was weird (two bunks side by side and then two single beds side by side next to them). No one explained that you have to put your room card into a slot by the door to get the lights and outlets to work so I thought my room didn't have power for about 30 minutes. My keycard to get in the room didn't work. I checked out without staying a single night

Sir Toby's Hostel, Prague, Czech Republic
27th May 2015

Spotty internet in our room, but other than that everything was wonderful. Would definitely stay at Sir Toby's again. One of the nicest hostels that I've ever stayed at.

Pink Panther's Hostel, Krakow, Poland
24th May 2015

Everyone was very nice at the hostel. Our private room was spacious and clean. I would definitely return to Pink Panther. It's centrally located and competitively priced.

Hostel Van Gogh, Amsterdam, Netherlands
7.4
8th Oct 2013

Great location near a major tram line, the Van Gogh museum, and a grocery store. No real common area. This is more a hotel than a hostel. You have to pay for breakfast (5 Euros a day I believe). Rooms were cleaned daily. Staff was knowledgeable.

The Cat's Pajamas Hostel, Berlin, Germany
2nd Oct 2013

By far the nicest hostel that I have ever stayed in. Staff was great. My room was clean. The common area and kitchen were fantastic. You get free breakfast. Will definitely be staying here again.

7.1
30th Sep 2013

Located a short distance away from Oktoberfest. Expensive during the fest so I sort of felt like I didn't get my money's worth. Breakfast, wifi, and towels are not included in price. (Wifi was 3 euros for a 2 day pass).

Itaca Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
9th Mar 2013

(I stayed outside the regular Itaca Hostel at their Beates Apartments). Everything about the Beates apartment (I believe we stayed in Red) was great, specifically the location and the cleanliness. Breakfast was provided everyday which was nice because it saved us a lot of money. I would definitely stay there again.