Location Canada, Gender Male, Age 29

Sir Toby's Hostel, Prague, Czech Republic
27th May 2015

Spotty internet in our room, but other than that everything was wonderful. Would definitely stay at Sir Toby's again. One of the nicest hostels that I've ever stayed at.

Pink Panther's Hostel, Krakow, Poland
24th May 2015

Everyone was very nice at the hostel. Our private room was spacious and clean. I would definitely return to Pink Panther. It's centrally located and competitively priced.

Hostel Van Gogh, Amsterdam, Netherlands
7.4
8th Oct 2013

Great location near a major tram line, the Van Gogh museum, and a grocery store. No real common area. This is more a hotel than a hostel. You have to pay for breakfast (5 Euros a day I believe). Rooms were cleaned daily. Staff was knowledgeable.

The Cat's Pajamas Hostel, Berlin, Germany
2nd Oct 2013

By far the nicest hostel that I have ever stayed in. Staff was great. My room was clean. The common area and kitchen were fantastic. You get free breakfast. Will definitely be staying here again.

7.1
30th Sep 2013

Located a short distance away from Oktoberfest. Expensive during the fest so I sort of felt like I didn't get my money's worth. Breakfast, wifi, and towels are not included in price. (Wifi was 3 euros for a 2 day pass).

Itaca Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
9th Mar 2013

(I stayed outside the regular Itaca Hostel at their Beates Apartments). Everything about the Beates apartment (I believe we stayed in Red) was great, specifically the location and the cleanliness. Breakfast was provided everyday which was nice because it saved us a lot of money. I would definitely stay there again.