Blue Pepper Hostel & Bar, Guadalajara, Mexico
6.9
2nd Apr 2015

The toilets were nasty. They really have an issue regarding the drain or plumbing. That was the only issue but probably wouln't get bac.

We are really sorry you had a bad experience in the hostel regarding to the cleaning of the bathrooms. We do not know exactly which toilet you are talking about, we do make sure cleaning in all spaces is a priority when we deliver our service. Sorry again and hope you can visit us again.

Hostel Mundo Joven Catedral, Mexico City, Mexico
20th Mar 2015

It is a safe and clean environment. Really worth it!

Thanks for your comments¡ Safe travels and come back any time¡ Cheers

25th Aug 2014

I had such a great time at the hostel. It was clean all of the time;the kitchen is really cool; there is a 24 hour open store across the street. On the other hand, even when the hostel isn't nearby downtown area it is really easy to get there and it doesn't take too long at all by subway. The airport is kind of close as well. MY ESPECIAL THANKS TO WYATT FOR HAVING HELPED ME OUT WHILE STAYING AT IHSP HOSTEL. P.S: Whenever I get back to CHICAGO I will book at IHSP over again.

Gringo's Rincon Hostel, Sucre, Bolivia
4th Jan 2013

Excellent! It was teh best hostel I've stayed in while touring South America. It's got a beautiful kitchen and really cool people. I went everywhere just by walking. If I had to get back to Suche It'd do my best to stay at Gringo's hostel.

CaipiHostel, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
27th Nov 2012

First of all I must state that my stay at Caipihostel were 100% fine. They guys at the desk are just amazing. They helped me out all the week explaining the transportation system, other cities nearby to visit. They gave very valuable tips to get around in Rio without spending too much money. The only thing I didn't like at all was that most of the days in the morning toilets were totally dirty. Once I had to go to other one in a different floor. If I everget back to Río I'd stay at Caipihostel