Manchester, England

Stayed in the same hostel before but the free wifi in the main reception did not work at all despite being detected by my phone and my friends' too. Nevertheless a good place but they have started to charge money for lockers, which was free last time.

Hello there, first of all thank you for staying with us and thank you for coming back. We didn't start charging for lockers, the lockers on the ground floor are free if you own a padlock. What we charge is the padlock rent as it happen before that people would just not return it. We are sorry about the wifi. You could have used the free one in our sister hostel, the Hilton Chambers, although we managed to sort it out, eventually. :)) Come back soon!!

Previous Meininger hotels that I stayed provided free towels but not for this, which is quite a shame for a hotel. Other than that, we had a very enjoyable stay!

Backpackers Göteborg

Gothenburg, Sweden

Charging point and a bed lamp for each bed is a good thing and comes with a bed curtain. Surprisingly not that noisy in a 18 bed room, and had a good sleep. Remember to bring ur own bedsheets.

Sleep in Heaven

Copenhagen, Denmark

Location was pretty far even from the nearest metro station but the hostel was very clean and organized and warm!

Manchester, England

Check out in the early morning to be greeted by a very rude male staff that lies to be the manager, when obviously the other staff who served me in the morning told me the manager is a lady. Have been staying with this hostel occasionally during weekend gateways, but may think twice if choosing hostels in Manchester.

Hatters Hostel- Liverpool

Liverpool, England

Other hostel guests were causing unnecessary ruckus in the late wee hours after midnight at the basement where I slept at. Perhaps more attention can be paid to the basement guests. A good stay though.

A 20 min walk from the railway station with quite a number of turns despite saving the travel directions on my phone. A good stay enjoyed.

Lake District Backpackers

Lake District, England

Royal Mile Backpackers

Edinburgh, Scotland

Global Village

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Vibrant environment! However the door handle was damaged during the stay - not a very good sign even it was repaired again.

Ashfield House

Dublin, Ireland

Clean and vibrant hostel - everything was working well during my stay.

Willow Bank Hotel

Manchester, England

Love it - would come back again

Manchester, England

Near to some pubs so at night might be quite noisy. Not enough power sockets for 8 bed room. A good experience overall - nothing more to ask for!

Llandudno Hostel

Llandudno, Wales

Water pressure of the shower head is a little small ... longer bathing time. Other than that, everything is really good!

Chez Godo

Paris, France

The owner is really kind and a great person to talk to. Enjoyed my stay in Paris a lot thanks to him and would choose this place if I come back

• 20th Feb 2013

Brussels Hello Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

Hostel was going slight renovation but was pretty alright for my stay. The shower heads could be better as water pressure was too high and cant be controlled due to its fitting. Other than that everything is good and cosy!

• 18th Feb 2013

MEININGER Amsterdam City West

Amsterdam, Netherlands

wonderful stay despite a slightly not-so-good location but everything is good!

• 16th Feb 2013
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Clean and neat facilities. Toilets were in good condition but the heaters in the bedrooms doesn't seem to function quite well. Overall a good experience!