Location: China, Gender: Female, Age: 22

Gallery Stay Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Haus Christine

Salzburg, Austria

Located on a hill overlooking the beautiful natural scenery and the city Salzburg. Quiet, relaxing and very enjoyable to just have a cup of tea in the garden.Christine keeps the house very tidy everyday. I miss their cat Oskar :). Down side: only one bathroom

It's in a residential district and near the centre (the town is small), which means it's very peaceful all day long. Staff is very helpful. My dad got a problem with his foot and the host offered to drive us to the small hospital nearby. Cheap bike rental, only 8 euros for a day. Thank you for the help!

thank you!

Novella Italy

Florence, Italy

Location is near the main train station and 10-15minutes walk to the old town. Bus stop just downstairs. The host family lives in their private rooms in the same apartment, but they always respond to you when you have questions and were very helpful.

Le Campane

Siena, Italy

Our room is in a finely decorated house with some old and stylish furniture. Location is perfect. However we also had unpleasant experience there. The electricity was off the first night. We tried to call the host lady to come and fix the problem for us, but she didn't come until the next morning. We spent the night without electricity and water and my parents were upset by that. I understand the building is old and things don't always go very well but I think the host should've come earlier.

The hostel made me feel at home in some way. The staff was very very friendly and helpful. Need a bit walk to the centre but everything is within walking distance. I made friends there and enjoyed the stay. Thank you!

Escudellers House

Barcelona, Spain

Ideal Youth Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

Everything is fine except the internet was really poor.

The district the hostel is located in is not a very safe or pleasant district especially at night. People traveling alone should consider about that.

Snuffel Backpacker Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

well equipped kitchen and clean toilets/bathrooms. simple but nice breakfast. great location, near the town square but away from the crowds of tourists.

Aivengo Hostel

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Panda Hostel

Krakow, Poland

i love the location -- although it's not in the centre of old town, it's right in the centre of the former Jewish quartre Kazimierz, where history and student night life exist in fascinating harmony. The hostel is in a small space so the common room can be a bit crowded during breakfast time, but overall the hostel is a cozy place. simple but good enough breakfast! There're some pubs downstairs, people coming in and going out late at night so it could be a bit noisy sometimes.