Euro Hostel Newcastle

Newcastle upon Tyne, England

my first thoughts from the outside were this place looks amazing... until I got to the room with 4 bunk beds crammed in their was barely space to breathe or put my belongings. the bed was not even made up the staff are obviously that lazy I had to make up the whole bed which pissed me off as I wanted to just sleep. with the bed sorted I laid down and started itching.. it must of been mites or bed bugs but something in there was biting me and in all I was not impressed with this place at all.

Backpackers Newcastle

Newcastle upon Tyne, England

for my first time ever in Newcastle this was the hostel I went for and to be honest I feel it was a very good choice,the staff were welcoming and the rooms were not bad at all not only for the price but also quite spacious. I would definitely plan to use this hostel again whenever I am in town :)

007 Bristol Hostel

Bristol, England

every time I stay in Bristol I do use this hostel for my stay,for the price it is definitely value for money.my only issue on this occasion is that there was only one sink working in the mens and this encouraged a waiting time for it to be used which proved annoying but other than this beds were clean and linen was fresh so no complaints here :)

• 17th Jul 2013

Igloo Backpackers Hostel

Nottingham, England

well firstly the location is great :) only thing is Nottingham is a lively city so I ended up up going out haha. the lady who works there is so nice and very welcoming :) the services and facilities were also great for the price so I was very happy with my stay :)

Llandudno Hostel

Llandudno, Wales

.or the price I was not expecting much but this hostel but for the price this hostel is more than amazing with nice friendly staff,the rooms are clean and the other guys in the room were really friendly and nice environment in all aspects

YHA Bristol

Bristol, England

well on arrival i was amazed at how modern the place looked,i was given my room and there were 4 bbeds in it so i chose the one with no clothes on it!! i was in deep sleep until the door opened with brioght l;ight with someone shouting im in there bed!!! i had to calm the guy down! after this i was mad!! so i went to reception and they said thats what you expect when staying in a hostel... well no.. its not my first time to stay in a hostel but i call that poor service and communication!!!

007 Bristol Hostel

Bristol, England

eI am only use to staying in hotels and never would of dreamed of staying in a hostel but i had been offered some work in bristol for the week with money very low i search the internet and hostl world popped up.my stay was shockingly good with good heating and basic facilities,a bed with clean sheets that was 13 pounds well spent :)

• 28th Nov 2012