Hotel Maracuya

San Juan Del Sur, Nicaragua

The hillyou have to walk up to get thereis a little annoying. The hotel itself was fine, but for that price, I expected more.

Hostal Milan

Alicante, Spain

In two words: BED BUGS!!! And then they refused to give me my money back for the rest of my stay, as I left after one horrible night.

Vertigo Centre

Marseille, France

I had a fine stay.

It was very dark in the room- I only had one tiny lamp. I had to put the bathroom light on to be able to see.

2GO4 Quality Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

It was a fine hostel, very clean. I liked it.

Shelter City

Amsterdam, Netherlands

It was a little awkward feeling like my religious beliefs were being judged.

• 27th Mar 2013

Happy Hostal Carrales

Burgos, Spain

It was a nice place. I was happy there. I had a shared bath room, but did have a sink and shower in the room. Although I would have preferred a toilet, it was a pleasant surprise. I would go back there.

Globe Trott Inns

This is the worst hostel I have ever stayed it!It was dirty and looked like it hadn't been cleaned in weeks. It was not only far from London, it was quite a long walk from the metro stop, and in a sketchy neighborhood, not a walk was comfortable doing at night. Also, the man working at the hostel threw an all night party in the common room- it was so loud! I couldn't sleep! And since the only person to complain to was also the host, there was nothing I could do. I would never stay here again!

Hello and thanks for taking the time to write this review. The entire hostel is cleaned on a daily basis and the bathrooms are then maintained every 2 hours. Our location is clearly indicated on the map. It takes 35 minutes approx. to the centre of London. Hostels located in the centre of London charge a premium on their rates and even with the travel costs involved we still work out cheaper and much better value with free towels, free WiFi, free breakfast etc. The tube station is less than 5 minutes walk away. The hostel is not located in a 'sketchy' area. Many hostels find this a common complaint from guests visiting from the US regardless of where they are. You booked a hostel aimed at backpackers aged 18-35 and were surprised to find staff entertaining guests with a party! I would like to apologise if your sleep was disturbed. It's not something I like to read or hear about, but for future reference if it happens again at another hostel please just speak to whoever is working; they will help as we want everyone to be happy and to enjoy their stay. It's much better to do this rather than wait a week to vent as no hostel wants to be receiving reviews like this. Can I just point out to others reading we do have a quiet policy after 11pm. Take care and enjoy the rest of your trip.

Pella-Inn

Athens, Greece

It was adequate. Safe enough that I felt comfortable as a female alone, but I didn't go out past 8. I got what I expected for the money.

Alda Centro Salamanca Hostel

Salamanca, Spain

It was a great location! The breakfast consisted of bread and jelly, so that was disappointing. It was a fine hostal, but nothing I would rush to stay at again.