31st Jul 2014

Andrea was very helpful and even gave me a free room upgrade from a private without a TV to one that had one after I shared my plan to just relax all day. Also she shared with me some bananas from the tree outside that had just ripened_ delicious!! Be aware of the fine print for the private rooms as ac is available, but not included in the price!

Hostel Mamallena, Boquete, Panama
28th Jul 2014

The hostel was okay the beds were the most comfortable I've ever slept in at a hostel. The WiFi did not work well in most of the hostel. Also, they charged me the full amount even though I paid my deposit through hostelworld. I didn't realize until after I left though, so I guess that's my fault. Its still a bit shady though.

Maracuya Hostel, San Juan Del Sur, Nicaragua
20th Jul 2014

The hillyou have to walk up to get thereis a little annoying. The hotel itself was fine, but for that price, I expected more.

Hi Mindi, we try to provide the best service to our customers, I hope you visit again the hotel and maybe we can fill your expectations . We work every day to be better. best regards.

Hostal Milan, Alicante, Spain
3.1
11th Jun 2013

In two words: BED BUGS!!! And then they refused to give me my money back for the rest of my stay, as I left after one horrible night.

Vertigo Centre, Marseille, France
7.4
8th May 2013

I had a fine stay.

Hotel Costa Verde Gijon, Gijon, Spain
12th Apr 2013

11th Apr 2013

It was very dark in the room- I only had one tiny lamp. I had to put the bathroom light on to be able to see.

Brussels 2GO4 Quality Hostel, Brussels, Belgium
31st Mar 2013

It was a fine hostel, very clean. I liked it.

• USA, All Female Group, 25-30
Shelter City, Amsterdam, Netherlands
8.0
27th Mar 2013

It was a little awkward feeling like my religious beliefs were being judged.

Happy Hostal Carrales, Burgos, Spain
23rd Mar 2013

It was a nice place. I was happy there. I had a shared bath room, but did have a sink and shower in the room. Although I would have preferred a toilet, it was a pleasant surprise. I would go back there.

Globe Trott Inns, London, England
2.9
23rd Feb 2013

This is the worst hostel I have ever stayed it!It was dirty and looked like it hadn't been cleaned in weeks. It was not only far from London, it was quite a long walk from the metro stop, and in a sketchy neighborhood, not a walk was comfortable doing at night. Also, the man working at the hostel threw an all night party in the common room- it was so loud! I couldn't sleep! And since the only person to complain to was also the host, there was nothing I could do. I would never stay here again!

Hello and thanks for taking the time to write this review. The entire hostel is cleaned on a daily basis and the bathrooms are then maintained every 2 hours. Our location is clearly indicated on the map. It takes 35 minutes approx. to the centre of London. Hostels located in the centre of London charge a premium on their rates and even with the travel costs involved we still work out cheaper and much better value with free towels, free WiFi, free breakfast etc. The tube station is less than 5 minutes walk away. The hostel is not located in a 'sketchy' area. Many hostels find this a common complaint from guests visiting from the US regardless of where they are. You booked a hostel aimed at backpackers aged 18-35 and were surprised to find staff entertaining guests with a party! I would like to apologise if your sleep was disturbed. It's not something I like to read or hear about, but for future reference if it happens again at another hostel please just speak to whoever is working; they will help as we want everyone to be happy and to enjoy their stay. It's much better to do this rather than wait a week to vent as no hostel wants to be receiving reviews like this. Can I just point out to others reading we do have a quiet policy after 11pm. Take care and enjoy the rest of your trip.

Pella-Inn, Athens, Greece
7.4
14th Feb 2013

It was adequate. Safe enough that I felt comfortable as a female alone, but I didn't go out past 8. I got what I expected for the money.

• USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
Alda Centro Salamanca Hostel, Salamanca, Spain
8.0
6th Dec 2012

It was a great location! The breakfast consisted of bread and jelly, so that was disappointing. It was a fine hostal, but nothing I would rush to stay at again.