Football Corner Hostel

Bayrams Treehouse

Olympos, Turkey

Second Home Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Perfect location; just 10 min walk to palace, blue mosque, etc. Staff was awesome as well! They made it easy to be social and hosted some good times on the roof top terrace.

Balkan Han Hostel

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Great location, good atmosphere!

Great location ... lady who runs the place is so nice!!! The rooms are small but have everything you need. I would stay there again.

Hostel Kiki

Bol, Croatia

Kiki is a great place to stay in bol. The staff made our visit very enjoyable! Ivan, the owner even took us out on his boat for an awesome party. I would recommend kiki for anyone visiting bol - I had no complaints.

MGood location - about 20 minute walk to town center and very easy to get to from the Meidling train station. There is also shops and restaurants nearby as well...5 to 10 minute walk. Staff was helpful in recommending places to eat, and where to go as well. I would stay here again if I went to Vienn

• 20th Apr 2013

Blue Danube Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Our stay here was exceptional - all thanks to Sandor, the owner of the Blue Danube. He picked us up from the train station (even greeted us with a sign with our name on it) and dropped us off at the train station when we left. He was very helpful in recommending restaurants, bars, sights, etc. The room we stayed in was amazing! It was the apartment; probably the nicest hostel I have ever stayed in. It was clean, roomy, and had everything that we needed. Book it!

• 30th Mar 2013

Patio Hostel

Bratislava, Slovakia

Good location, within 10 minutes walking distance to old town Bratislava. Facilities were clean, the place was quiet, and the staff was kind and helpful. I would sta├┐ again.