Location Brazil, Gender Male, Age 28

• Brazil, Mixed Group, 25-30
Global Village, Belfast, Northern Ireland
14th Jul 2017

One of the best hostels I've even been.

Globalhagen Hostel, Copenhagen, Denmark
31st Jan 2017

I have stayed there for 2 nights and I can say that I would stay again easily. Great value for money, staff were mostly friendly, the kitchen was just so clean! Location is great too, close to most of the attractions I was looking for. The room was spacious. I stayed in the USA room and the only downsides are there are no safes (nothing major tho, a lot of hostel don't provide them either) and it was dusty just above my bed (bed 1 I guess) which made me sneeze a bit. I'd deffo recommend it!

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to rate us, and especially for the kind words! For now we provide safes in the hallways and a secured luggage-room in the cafe and reception area. We strive everyday to improve our level of cleaning and we hope that you will have a sneeze-less stay the next time you are in Copenhagen! All the best Globalhagen Hostel

The Hive Party Hostel Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
24th Jan 2016

The structure of the hostel is amazing, really big, the rooms are great and clean. Location is perfect as well! But as a party hostel I was expecting a bit more of the atmosphere and the staff. I didn't feel like I was in a party hostel at all, I've been to some around Europe and it was very different, even on weekdays. The staff at the reception were okay, did their job regarding check in and check out, but I guess we expect more than okay from a party hostel. Still, I'd recommend the place!

Die Wohngemeinschaft, Cologne, Germany
6th Mar 2015

The staying was brilliant. There is really no complaints about this hostel, for sure one of the best I've stayed in. The rooms are amazingly decorated and comfortable.

Gay Hostel (male only), Berlin, Germany
12th Apr 2013

Amazing hostel, I recommend it to everyone!

International Budget Hostel, Amsterdam, Netherlands
8th Mar 2013

I just think the kitchen could be better, once we have to ask for our food everytime we need something to eat.

Greg & Tom Party Hostel, Krakow, Poland
4th Mar 2013

Amazing staying. Couldn't be in a better hostel. =)

Thank you so much Yuri for amazing review ;-) come back to G&T as soon as possible ;-)