Jacobs Inn

Dublin, Ireland

Really nice hostel (really big!) Nice big kitchen with full facilities. I stayed in a 10 bedded girls dorm and everyone was friendly and it had a good atmosphere. Breakfast is average, but for what you pay it's good. I think I might have preferred a smaller hostel for a better atmosphere. This hostel is very professionally run but I think I like the smaller, funkier ones better.

• 31st Jul 2013

Pella-Inn

Athens, Greece

Pretty good for a hostel, fairly clean, liked the rooftop bar with the view of the Acropolis. Quite close to the central square in Athens that is within walking distance of lots of great sites. Definitely do the free walking tour with George! Only thing was there was no where to get any breakfast in the hostel, the 'cafe' is just a bar. And the showers were not exactly working properly.

• 13th May 2013

Villa Manos

Santorini, Greece

This place was awesome! Everything was great. Pretty good location, nice clean rooms, very good price. Poppy and the rest of the staff were awesome, they went the extra mile to make us feel welcome and help us out., which included free port pick ups and drops offs and a bottle of wine when we left. We really recommend this place, I wouldn't stay anywhere else if (when!) I go back.

• 11th May 2013

Morfoulas Studios

Mykonos, Greece

Awesome place, great rooms with a view over the town and a little terrace. Friendly staff, loved the free airport/port pick ups and drops offs. Morfoulas greeted us the day we left and gave us home baked cookies, so sweet! The rooms are very clean, basic but great value for money. It's within 5 minutes walk of the town and main bus station. Loved the fridge and kitchenette in the room perfect for making breakfast. Would definitely recommend this if you want nice, quiet place to stay.

• 10th May 2013

Seven Heaven

Milan, Italy

Fairly nice B&B, really it is someone's apartment (7 floors up) with extra rooms. The rooms are quite spacious. Breakfast is included, made by the owner in his kitchen. He only accepted cash, so be aware of that. It's very close to an underground station and the owner speaks good English and is very helpful.

• 26th Feb 2013