Ashfield House

Dublin, Ireland

Nice enough hostel. Was in the 18 bed dorm, it was a lot of people but it still was not too bad. The bathroom was not in great shape and seemed kind of dirty. It was super cheap so if you are on a super small budget, I would recommend it!

Bus Hostel Reykjavik

Reykjavik, Iceland

This hostel was great, the staff were really nice and super helpful. I would stay there again in a heartbeat! Really big, nice kitchen. Clean bathrooms that have hot water!!

Thank you for your kind words and for reviewing us. May luck follow you!

Akureyri Backpackers

Akureyri, Iceland

Great hostel, the staff were really nice and helpful and it had a great atmosphere in the common area. It was a little annoying that the showers were in the basement but I would stay there again in a heart beat!

It was a decent hostel, had everything you need. Expensive when there are tourist events going on but so is everything. I stayed in one of the larger rooms with more people but the room was separated so it was not so bad.

Brussels Hello Hostel

Brussels, Belgium

Kind of out the way but still good.

Yes! Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Yes! Porto Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Ca' Venezia

Venice, Italy

The owner is amazing and makes it totally worth it.

Emerald Fields

Florence, Italy

The rooms were freezing! Other than that everything was fine!

Woodstock Hostel

Paris, France

The staff at this establishment were very rude and always seemed like they hated their jobs and did not want to help anyone, it didn't matter who was on staff. The Kitchen is tiny with not much in it so it is difficult to cook anything. You are not allowed in your rooms from 11am to 3pm for cleaning but the bathrooms and showers never seemed that clean and a jug of milk sat in my room the entire time I was there. Negative atmosphere and I would not recommend this hostel to anyone.

Cool & Bed

Lyon, France

Great hostel, the staff are great about helping you find where you were going. Extremely helpful staff. Can be a bit chilly in winter but I would recommend it to anyone!