The deals at the bar were great. I liked the fresh sheets we got and it was right next to the Hammersmith tube station which was really convenient even though we weren't in central downtown London.

• 8th Mar 2013

This hostel was really nice. We stayed in a twin bed private and had our own bathroom which was nice. Clean sheets on the beds are always a good thing :) It was very comfortable to stay here. They also had a kitchen we could use which was awesome! It saved us some money :) If I ever come back to this area again I would stay at this hostel. The location is good for all the hiking trails in the national park and is close to the old monastic village.

Hotel Moderno

Venice, Italy

We had our own room and bathroom, both of which were really clean. The bathroom was super nice! The room was very small, but it didn't need to be big. We only slept there. It's a bit confusing to check in. We had to go to another place down the street, which was super easy to find. But then we went to a different place to stay. We were showed where to go so it was no problem. Just a bit confusing at first, but not enough to make me not want to stay here again.