Hostel Santini Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
31st Jul 2014

I had a ballin time.. your experience is what you make of it and they did everything to compliment my attitude that I usually bring to the table when traveling. Lots of people to meet from around the world. I stayed in the mixed dorm. My first night I was woken up by 4 people havin a go at it in the next room and 1 of the girls was moaning to the moon. I loved it, however it gave me a boner and I couldn't sleep but it was awesome non the less. I would def stay here again!

5.1
29th Oct 2013

It was actually called El Misti Yellow Hostel & Pousada in Buzios. If you love getting bitten by mosquitos then this is the place for you. In the common area, the mosquitos feast on your legs and feet and during breakfast they swarm over the food making it oh so appetizing. At night, I had to sleep with the covers over my head, tucking the sheets underneath my body making it air tight. In the middle of the night, the power goes off which killed the fan. Sweet. TERRIBLE WI-FI. Get your tent ready

Carcavelos Beach Hostel, Carcavelos, Portugal
6th Oct 2013

Easily one of the best hostels I have ever, ever stayed at. The beach and the metro both are a 5 minute walk away. Miguel is the man, he will show you how to get anywhere you want to go with great recommendations/nightlife/eats. Can't say enough about this place..Hammock, pool... I ended up staying there for 12 days. Great wifi as well which was key for me. See you guys next year! Cheers

Amistat Beach Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
30th Sep 2013

Can't say one bad thing about it... Close to the beach with topless latin chicks (can you ask for anything more), next the subway, and has the best locking system for your stuff iv ever seen.

Golden Hill Bungalows, Koh Phi Phi, Thailand
23rd Aug 2013

Place was amazing, meet a lot of Auzzies and frenchies which lounged around the pool all day in their skimpy bikinis which I got to sneakly view from my room and when I got drunk I had a great time dunking their heads in the water. Close to the beach, great view of a huge man made pond, and the bar next to the pool was great, would def stay again!

Bodega Phuket, Phuket, Thailand
19th Aug 2013

Hostel was great, only complaint was that they don't allow you to bring back a hooker which was a big downer considering you are in the party district... can't say i would stay again

Hostal La Buena Vida, Mexico City, Mexico
4th Jun 2013

I stayed here for a whole week. The place was very clean. I basically had this whole place to myself and it felt like I was staying in a MANSION and for that week I was Mister Papagiorgio. It's in the area of Condesa which has a great nightlife and if you are like me and love the smokin hot latina mexican mamas, you are going to have a great time.

GreenHouse Hostel, Florianopolis, Brazil
1st Dec 2012

I had a great stay. Very friendly husband and wife that run the hostel. Great prices on the bar/drinks and they have bikes to use which is great if you are trying to explore the area. They make a great dinner as well. I live on the island and when I travel back to campeche later in the summer, I will stay there again!