Reviews: ward_doumen4699

Location: Belgium, Gender: Male, Age: 29

Green Haven Hostel

Ubatuba, Brazil

enjoyed my stay a lot, thanks for hospitality guys!

• 26th Dec 2015

Unplugged Hostel Pocitos

Montevideo, Uruguay

Very nice and relaxed hostel. Great for backpackers!

Thanks!!! We glad know you had great stay with us! Kind regards

Milhouse Avenue

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Great hostel.. big but still with a looot of atmosphere. Amazing building. Good to get to know new people, super friendly staff, would recommend it! Only negative were maybe the parties, which are great for 18+ to 26 years old but personally were a bit to highschool for me. but all by all great place to spend your days when in BA!

• 30th Oct 2015

HI Hostel Chapada - Lencois

Chapada Diamantina, Brazil

i really enjoyed my stay here, loved the breakfast :-) obrigado!

Samba Green Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Good price-quality hostel to stay. Not a "great" atmosphere as there are no nice comunity areas. All in all, decent hostel.

• 14th Feb 2014

Tupiniquim Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

We had a nice 4-bed bedroom and luckely didnt got any more guests which made we had a private bath room. The view on the terrace is lovely. about the staff.. let´s say 50% of it was really friendly and sympa. The other 50%... well, not.

• 21st Sep 2013

Iguassu Guest House

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

This hostel has beautifull acomodations, spacious private rooms and a good location. Perfect value for money. Enjoyed my stay!

H Rado Hostel

Santiago, Chile

This was without a doubt THE BEST hostel I have ever stayed in. Beuatiful building, amazing view, friendly staff and guests, clean, quiet, great location, incredible atmosphere, ... it had it al. I would recommend it to everyone, even non hostel travelers.

• 27th Dec 2012