Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
7th Mar 2013

A wonderful place to stay and I would defineatly come back. Very clean and love the privacy you get in your bunk! I couldn't put my backpack anywhere without it being in the way which is pretty minor to be honest. The locker offered a lot of security! The only thing I guess I would look to add on is more cereal bowls and possibly breakfast? Oh and first time trying to find you was a bit tough..bigger signs? I loved it here though! Thanks

Manly Bunkhouse, Sydney, Australia
6.6
3rd Mar 2013

I was sharing a room with three others and there was mess everywhere! The room smelt as a result, empty bottles and food containers..not nice an invite for bugs! The graffiti on the lockers should be sorted too! Aside from my actual room the hostel could be amazing it just needs some TLC. Lovely and quiet at night though.

Backpackers HQ, Sydney, Australia
25th Feb 2013

This hostel was so buzzy but in a fabulous way. I would and did go back and stay another night. The staff are so friendly and the breakfast and wifi make it such a great place with a terrific start to your day! The only improvements I would suggest would be a/c in the rooms and possible breakfast area? You guys were great thanks for a top stay!

Backpack OZ, Adelaide, Australia
6th Feb 2013

What a lovely place to stay, room cleaned daily and such friendly staff. The only down I guess is if you are in room 12 the noise from the lounge can be a bit too much, and having to walk through common room area to get changed too!! Free barby is genius and such a bubbly happy place to stay would def recommend!

A Beary Good Hostel, Singapore, Singapore
28th Jan 2013

As my very first hostel I was so pleased with the Beary Good Inn and would recommend it to anyone! In the heart of Chinatown there is access to so much! Loving the free wifi the access and security. I felt safe and relaxed here! Happy days indeed! Thanks for a wonderful stay!!

Thank you Rebecca! We are very very encouraged by your kind words. We kept beary good the way it is for travelers exactly like you! =)