OMG Backpacker

Puerto Princesa City, Philippines

• 26th Jan 2015

Cebu Guest Inn

Cebu, Philippines

I had an excellent stay at Cebu Guest Inn and really enjoyed my time over there! The owner and familiy are very kind and helpful in any matter. I'm sure I will be back sometime and wish you guys all the best,- let it burn!

• 26th Jan 2015

I had an excellent stay at Hanoi Backpackers Hostel and really enjoyed my time over there! The staff is very kind and helpful in any matter. I'm sure I will be back sometime and wish you guys all the best,- let it burn! Unfortunately the prices for food and drinks is little expensive there.

• 23rd Jan 2015

Mojzo inn

Nha Trang, Vietnam

I had an excellent stay at Mojzo Inn and really enjoyed my time over there! The staff is amazing, very kind and helpful in any matter. I'm sure I will be back sometime and wish you guys all the best,- let it burn!

• 14th Jan 2015

Sleep In DaLat Hostel

Da Lat, Vietnam

I had an excellent stay at Sleep in Da Alt Hostel and really enjoyed my time over there! The reception lady and familiy are very kind and helpful in any matter. I'm sure I will be back sometime and wish you guys all the best,- let it burn! And thanks again for opening the door at 4:30 am. after the exhausting bus ride! :)

• 14th Jan 2015

Phan Anh Backpackers Hostel

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

I had an excellent stay at da Hostel in Saigon and really enjoyed my time over there! The staff is very kind and helpful in any matter. I'm sure I will be back sometime and wish you guys all the best.

• 10th Jan 2015

Barra Guest Hostel

Salvador, Brazil

Had a perfect stay here, couldn't have been better! Thanks to the very kind staff.

• 30th Mar 2013

Garden Stone

Puerto Iguazu, Argentina

Had a perfect stay here, great location as well as very kind and caring staff.

• 28th Mar 2013

The Blue House Hostel

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

Had a perfect stay here, great location as well as very kind and caring staff.

• 27th Mar 2013