8th Oct 2013

Beautiful view of Sacre Coeur from our bedroom window! Friendly staff, nice atmosphere. Decent breakfast.

Hostel Mali Mrak Zagreb, Zagreb, Croatia
1st Oct 2013

Trust the reviews and stay here!!! I want to go back to Zagreb just to stay at this hostel. Also, I would like to take Igor with me, everywhere, for all of time. Most helpful and awesome person I've ever had the pleasure of meeting in hostel.

I'm married to the hostel, she won't let me leave ;) Thank you dear for your kind words. i.

• USA, Female, 25-30
12th Sep 2013

Front staff was awesome!!! We were close to the bar and on a Friday night the band that was playing was so loud our beds shook - and they played until midnight when we had an early day the next day. Bugs in the room and the trailer/bungalow shook with every step from either you or the people sharing the trailer on the other side. Pool closes at 7 and requires a swim cap. :( But all in all, I'd probably stay here again - just not on a Friday night!

Annecy Hostel, Annecy, France
8th Sep 2013

We loved staying in this hostel. Very central without being loud. The town was lovely. Would definitely recommend this hostel.

Auberge Bagatelle, Avignon, France
5.1
7th Sep 2013

There was a non-stop line for the shower for the girls' bathroom. The walls echoed so badly and there were people running up and down the halls under the early parts of the morning screaming. The initial lady we went to at reception was very rude and refused to help us. The signs for where to go were as difficult to find as the buildings we were trying to find. The beds were very uncomfortable and the room was incredibly hot but the windows only opened out onto the patio where lots people were.

• USA, Female, 25-30
The Boutique, Limerick, Ireland
12th Dec 2012

I would highly recommend this hotel. The staff went out of their way to be kind and helpful. There was quite a bit of noise at night, but that's to be expected from the location. I will definitely be staying here the next time I'm in the area.