• Azerbaijan, Male, 25-30
Sleep in Heaven, Copenhagen, Denmark
18th Feb 2017

Very good place, I stayed there for just one night and I totally enjoyed it. Definitely would stay there again!

• Azerbaijan, Male, 25-30
Pfefferbett Hostel, Berlin, Germany
4th Feb 2017

Overall it was good, the location is very good but breakfast could be better for 7 EUR. I was there only for the weekend and during my stay WIFI was terrible, 3 out of 4 PCs were out of order, so internet connection was not as it was expected. But I loved the spirit and atmosphere of the hostel. Real chimney with real wood was radiating positive and relaxed energy throughout the place. I feel like there is 70% chance that I would stay there again.

The Royal Bayswater Hostel, London, England
4.9
13th Sep 2013

It was mentioned that hostel has linen, lockers and luggage storage. But it was not mentioned that we have to pay for all of that. If you want to use lockers in your own room you have to pay 2 pounds per day for the key of the locker. That's madness! The breakfast was not good, either. Just tea, coffee, milk with corns, toast, butter and jam from a plastic bottle that is probably was being used from the day the hostel was built. I would say the hostel is not value for money.

8.0