The Bunker Hostelling

Hanoi, Vietnam

Location was kinda local and good access to the central. But there was a reason why i changed the hostel. I emailed them to change the date of arrival, but they hadnt replay me. It seemed like they didn't know about my email when i get there and I was not sure if the receptionist understood what I said. I felt like I was dealt with somebody just jumped in. And the room, 4 bed room, trash was scattered and just one blanket. It seemed like they haven cleaned the room so long.

I had great time in this hostel. The staffs are great. Very clean and helpful staffs. You should check this out.

Hong Kong Budget Hostel

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

I has good time in here although I haven't met any travelers here. There is a common space but it's not foot place to hang out. The staff speaks good English but it's just one person. He never smiles, he made a impression that he doesn't want to talk to travelers. He does just his job without any feelings, I got that feeling personally. In addition, they have a small dog, so if u like dogs, go for it, but if don't, don't stay here.