The Bunker Hostelling, Hanoi, Vietnam
6.3
1st Jan 2013

Location was kinda local and good access to the central. But there was a reason why i changed the hostel. I emailed them to change the date of arrival, but they hadnt replay me. It seemed like they didn't know about my email when i get there and I was not sure if the receptionist understood what I said. I felt like I was dealt with somebody just jumped in. And the room, 4 bed room, trash was scattered and just one blanket. It seemed like they haven cleaned the room so long.

31st Dec 2012

I had great time in this hostel. The staffs are great. Very clean and helpful staffs. You should check this out.

Hong Kong Budget Hostel, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
6.3
27th Dec 2012

I has good time in here although I haven't met any travelers here. There is a common space but it's not foot place to hang out. The staff speaks good English but it's just one person. He never smiles, he made a impression that he doesn't want to talk to travelers. He does just his job without any feelings, I got that feeling personally. In addition, they have a small dog, so if u like dogs, go for it, but if don't, don't stay here.