Landhuis Daniel

Curacao, Netherlands Antilles

Not much to say, since I only stayed one night. It is pretty remote, which may be a bonus for some and an issue for others (taxis are hugely expensive in Curacao). One definite plus, however, is their restaurant - it's nothing short of excellent! It is not exactly cheap, but the dishes are worth every penny!!

• 21st Jun 2013

One of the best hostels I have ever been to (there were many). My single room had a queen size bed which would have done honours to any proper hotel room - very neat and comfortable!! I had a super clean bath with a great shower and even a plasma TV with cable, you simply cannot beat that at this price!! The hostel is in a nice area, very safe and easy to get around, they have a good bar and offer all kinds of services (e.g. express laundry service). Staff is very helpful too! Thanks everybody!

• 18th Jun 2013

5footway.inn Project Bugis

Singapore, Singapore

The hostel is really nice, in a great area with loads of restaurants and run by very helpful staff. I arrived 1 day late due to flight delays, called 4 hours before the booked check-in time and they just delayed my complete stay for 1 day at no extra fee (thank you Pamela!)!! Bathrooms aren't large, but plenty and get cleaned very often. Only real (and for me huge) drawback is that walls are very thin so you hear EVERYTHING at night. So I slept badly coz other guests kept talking until morning.