Geckos Hostel

Florianopolis, Brazil

The atmosphere of the house is ok, like a regular beach house. The location is excellent, next of Lagoa da Conceição. But the facilities were terrible. Very hot room, with terrible bed (it was like a stone). The bathroom was very dirty, the floor was a mess to take shower and the toilet impossible to use.

Rafael, we have 3 air conditioning dorm.We always recomend people to book one of this dorm, especially in this incredible hot summer.What you call "stone"it is just an orthopedic matrass,that most people like.If you told us,we would have provided to you an other king size matrass.I'm so sorry for the bathroom.That day unfortunatly has been unusable for a couple of hours because toliet paper has been thrown into the flash and it took time to fix it.

Excellent price. Simple rooms, with HOT temperatures inside the room (i went in cold december). Good showers with hot water. The breakfast is simple but ok, with bagels, fruits, milk, cereals, juice and coffee. The hostel has big lockers near the reception to leave luggage if you have to check in or check out and don't have where to put it. Excellent location, near subways that goes to every part of the city.

Trauko's Home

Barcelona, Spain

Rossio Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Hotel du Petit Louvre

Paris, France

YHA London Oxford Street

It's a great hostel, but the wifi doesnt reach all the rooms and isnt for free.

Studio Certovka

Prague, Czech Republic

The communication it's a little bit hard in english, but the owner can speak italian and german.

Acomodaçoes excelentes e atendimento muito bom. Recomendo totalmente.

YHA London Oxford Street

Hostal Alonso

Madrid, Spain

I arrived at the hostel building but nobody was there to open the door for me. I rang the bell many times without success. I also called by phone, also without success. I had to go to another hostel and then i wrote to alonso asking what happened, and they answered that due a family issue they had to go to hospital and nobody was there. Also they said that i arrived 30minutes earlier than i said. Thats why nobody was there. But they could have written a note or email to me. Bad experience.