Auberge Tamariste

Merzouga, Morocco

We arrived very late, but we were meet friendly. while others were filling documents owner freast us tea and very tasty sweets. The rooms are clean, and breakfast was really osom. wners wife give us so much food: tea, fresh juice, cake, pancakes, and other traditional food. Owners were really good , helpful and honest people. Also, the internet was very good. In the morning we saw dune about 500 metres from hotels. The view was nice. We definetely back here and recommend to visit this hotel !

• 7th Jan 2013
  • Lithuania
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Dar Lalla Kenza

Fez, Morocco

Like the other commentators said the owner was very cheeky. He offered us expensive dinner for 150Mad for one person.When we refuse he offered us again and again. Also he take little bit more money for rent. That was not good. He could be more honest with his clients, don`t talk frowning face. The inernet was not so bad and the breakfast was light. However, what you can want for this price. Lietuviai mieli, neikit cia.O jei ir vaziuosit tai laikykit seimininka per atstuma.

Hi dear ! thank you very much for your comment. I am the owner -Ben . I never push anyone for dinner or charge you more in rent cost . Our aim advertise, inform and help for free our tourists. I will be pleased to receive you next time with a good cup of tea. See you here next time