B&B Pan

Jeju Island, South Korea

The facilities might not be 5-star but Martin, the host, does really put a lot of effort and heart into running this nice hostel! Also, the atmosphere was great and I joined the banquet prepared by Martin and his friends, with a tons of home-made Korean food and wine! After a rough day in Jeju, I did feel like coming home. Also, Martin was very helpful to give advise on our itinerary, which is extremely important since information in Jeju could be quite chaotic sometimes. The egg was worldclass!

Location was great, lots of great food nearby! Atmosphere was quite good as well!

Nanjing Time Youth Hostel

Nanjing, China

The atmosphere was good! But the price of food and drink in the common room were a bit pricey. There was only one shower room in the ground floor and the doors are made of glass. Sometimes you can see the shadow of people taking shower inside so it's a bit creepy, but no bit deal.

Welcom to stay in our hostel!We‘ll take all your advice and actively improve!

Hotel Tina Chania

Chania, Greece

The hot water in the electronic boiler ran out within 5 minutes. We ended up having cold shower, and the water is icy cold. Other stuff are just fine and the host is very friendly!

Thank you for staying in our hotel. You could leave the electronic boiler on more time so the water would be more hot longer time, it could last longer.Thank you for your comments !!

The Cozyness Downtown Hostel

Bucharest, Romania

This is seriously the BEST hostel I have ever stayed in! The atmosphere is super warm and friendly, the common area is super fun (there are tons of movies, a wii, and, most importantly, fun people!). I have stayed there for only one night but I met lot's of friends! The location is excellent, all main attractions are within walking distance. And I have to thank Marius since his advise literately save me from a taxi scam! I wish I could stay longer :( HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!

Hostel Temza

Zagreb, Croatia

The price is cheap, location is excellent, and the staffs are really friendly and helpful. They even allowed us to take shower and stay at the common room after we checked out. (And the young lady who works there is REALLY CUTE, I found that I might have a crush on her, LOL) Highly recommended.

Anker Hostel

Oslo, Norway

Remember to bring your own bedsheet, otherwise it is 5 euros each!

• 3rd Apr 2013

Sleep in Heaven

Copenhagen, Denmark

Mosquito Hostel

Krakow, Poland

This is the best hostel I have ever lived, the staffs are nice and the location is excellent (only 5 mins walk from train station and coach station, as well as old town)! And they even serve breakfast for FREE! PS: one of the girls at the reception is REALLY HOT. lol

St Christophers Prague

Prague, Czech Republic

The bar is awesome! But it is a bit noisy, I can hear the music even in my room on the first floor.

Chillout Hostel