St Christopher's Camden

I got in, totally exhausted, booked into my room, then was yelled at by the owners of that room for being in their room. Turns out it was a 'system fault' that put me in an 8 person room which had 8 people in it already?! I was really unimpressed. The next morning, I sed my prepaid breakfast voucher to purchase a bacon bap, which was 2pound 50, and I had paid 3.50/3.95 for it, and when i ordered my bap, I was asked to pay an extra pound! which does not make sense on any level.

• 16th Feb 2013

Yet again I will apologise profusely about the situation that happened when you had checked in. But we did try our best to fix the problem as painlessly and quickly as possible. Yet again I do apologise for the inconvenience. As you, I am also unsure why you were asked for an extra pound when ordering your breakfast. I will make sure that this issue is taken up with staff. I at least hope that the rest of your stay wasn't all unsatisfactory. And that it won't put you off from giving us a second chance. Enjoy the rest of your travels

The best of all the St Christopher's hostels :) Thanks so much for a great stay guys! Your staff are a credit to you. Keep that pub quiz going!

• 13th Feb 2013

Hi Thanks so much. Your comments are deeply appreciated. Hope the rest of your travels are as enjoyable. Best wishes St christophers team

Hatters Hostel- Liverpool

Liverpool, England

The staff were so lovely and helpful, only downside is they didnt have their security up to scratch - there were locks on the room doors, but not on the reception door, which means anyone could walk into the common room/accomodation area.

• 12th Feb 2013