Hostel Lobo Inn Buzios

Buzios, Brazil

Good hostel close to Geriba Beach and located on Main Street, so easy to go to and from central area with all the bars, clubs, restaurants. Bathrooms and rooms clean. Lacks an entertaining atmosphere you find at some hostels if you are the kind of person that likes to hang out inside for a drink, etc. But to some ppl they may find that as a positive if one wants peace and quiet. Good staff always willing to help.

Rio Soul Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Hostel is new so several things are not present...Some important things missing were: 1. No garbage comtainers in the male restroom under the sinks and in dorms 2. No kitchen or fridge for guests to use 3. Urinal is not finished being constructed so only 2 toilets are available The bunkbeds were stacked in 3's, not in 2's (which I didn't like). On the positive the staff was nice and helpful. And hostel is conveniently located near Metro spot (1 spot from Copacabana).

Thanks for your feedback, it is very important for us. If you want to return someday we have already improved the bathrooms. Also we offer bunksbeds with only two beds in other rooms, and we also have available the option of a double bed room. I hope you are well, greetings from Rio.

Books Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Great if your looking for a place to party and meet people! Definitely the best party hostel in Rio! In the cleaniest department - Needs improvement. NO AC in my room on the 2nd floor (6 beds), only overhead fan...Rio being a warm city, that could be an issue for some guests. Located in Lapa which isn't the best area in Rio, lots of junkies walking in the area, so safely could be an issue once you leave the hostel. (Not a negative comment directed to hostel, just advising about the area)

Stand Fast Hostel

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

A modern hostel that is very clean. Good place to just chill and relax. Not a party hostel for those looking for that. Not right in Copacabana, but close enough that it doesn't matter (1 metro stop away). I totally reccomenend this hostel (I've stayed in 3 others in Rio).

CabanaCopa Hostel