The Siem Reap Hostel

Siem Reap, Cambodia

I really liked staying here and would definitely recommend this place to anyone who goes to Siem Reap. One thing I liked in particular was that the hostel has their own tuk tuk drivers and our experience with them is that they were friendly, fair and great to chat with. The rooms were nice and the bathroom was excellent. Also have a pool, local food tours, evening social events, pool table and loads more. Served up some pretty decent food too!

• 11th Jul 2013
  • All Male Group, 18-24

@Hua Lamphong

Bangkok, Thailand

We stayed here as we had to catch a early morning train from the nearby train station. The hostel itself is clean, neat and nice but I do feel that it is missing a bit of character that I experienced in other place. The place has good amenities and is basically outside the MRT station. One thing i didn't like was that there was no bedside table for our room but we ended up using a chair instead.

• 8th Jul 2013
  • All Male Group, 18-24

It was an absolute please to stay here I will definitely be staying here again if I come back. The owner is a lovely lady who was so nice and helpful! She gave us a map and told us a little about the city and some good attractions and would greet and converse with you all the time. The other staff were great too, some of their English wasn't the best but they were very helpful. Rooms were clean, though beds a little hard for my liking, and we had great views of the city and mountains.

• 6th Jul 2013

G4 Station

Singapore, Singapore

Very friendly staff, they allowed me to keep my bag at the hostel before check-in and on the day I left. Security is quite good as each level requires a key card to enter. Has laundry facilities and a good breakfast in the morning. Only two things I didn't like: The shower head was not attached to the wall so to have a shower you have to hold the shower head. Also the bathroom sinks do not have hot water which can be annoying.

• 24th Feb 2013

Thank you so much for your feedback (: We'll get the bathroom looked on & upgrade it as soon as we can. Have a good day(:

I like how on check-in you are given a glass of juice, which is a quirky little touch. Also the owner gives you a map and explains the local area and also the best way to get back to Melaka Central by bus!! Front room is a little noisy due to traffic, which is not the best if you are a light sleeper. Security is pretty good. Would be great if there was a computer and printer facilities as this is becoming standard among hostels

• 22nd Feb 2013

Old Penang GuestHouse

Penang, Malaysia

Stayed in a private Room. Simple Breakfast in the morning. Floorboards can be a little noisy at night which is annoying. The location is great and all the staff are friendly and helpful. Am considering staying there again for my next trip.

• 19th Feb 2013