HI - Madison Hostel

Madison, USA

A nice peaceful hostel. However, be aware that this is not a real suitable hostel for young, energetic travelers. All day long it is extremely quiet; it felt almost like a ghosthouse. I had the idea that I had to be quiet because people were sleeping. My attempt to spice up the atmotsphere with a game of beerpong did not work: this hostel has a zero alcohol policy. What kind of hostel does that? I would recommend this hostel to everyone who is old and boring and likes to sleep all the time.

• 7th Oct 2014

Great place, great staff and great facilities. Second time here in two years. It was legendary both times. Can't wait to come back here for a third stay in the nearby future!

• 1st Oct 2014

Hostel Cat

Las Vegas, USA

A good value for my money. The staff however, was not very friendly and welcoming. I was treated like a number. Facilities were poor as well, for instance, they charged me a lot for just printing some papers. The dorms were bad and way to warm for the Vegas climate. But of you don't want to sleep in the dorms, don't want to pay too much and just want to meet young people, this hostel might be interesting for you

• 23rd May 2013

A decent hostel, but the location is poor: lots of homeless people are in the street in which the hostel is located. After going out I always had to take a cab because the area of the hostel just did not feel safe. The hostel itself was good, with enough facilities and even a nice bar inside.

• 21st May 2013

USA Hostels San Francisco

San Francisco, USA

Great hostel and a great location. I did not really like the staff though. Because this is such a huge hostel, I had the feeling that they treated me like a number. I would appreciate it if the staff would give me a roundtour through the hostel for instance.

• 18th May 2013

The Indy Hostel

Indianapolis, USA

A peacefull hostel that absolutely feels like home. Staff is helpfull and kind. It is a 5 minute walk to ''College Avenue''. which is a street full of nice bars. When you are a lonely young traveler, it can be hard to meet new people though, because the hostel is quite small. Therefore, I had to go to the bars/clubs alone in order to meet new people, which eventually was pretty nice. For 2 nights, this hostel was a great place to stay alone, but I would not stay there much longer.

• 14th May 2013

This is definitely the best hostel I ever have been in! This place really feels like home. As a lonely traveler, I could meet there new people really easily. The staff is young, kind and always there to help you. Because of the great location, I could easily go to all the hotspots of the city, but honestly, the hostel itself was for me the best best place of Chicago.

• 7th May 2013