Location: USA, Gender: Male, Age: 32

Safari Hostel

Moscow, Russia

Not clean aside from beds. Only 1 key to room for all bunk mates, what up with that? Beds are clean, though. Staff seem cranky.

Nova House

Moscow, Russia

Baby Lemonade Hostel

St Petersburg, Russia

Clean and quiet place just 3 minutes from Nevsky Prospekt. Good facilities, clean beds, lockers, awesome!!

Dear Daniel! Thank you for your review. We're happy to hear these words.

Sets the bar for perfect non-party hostels. It feels like you're at home. No shoes, carpeted floors, clean beds, free laundry, free coffee / tea, great facilities. Kristina was a great host I would have thought she just started the job b/c she took me through everything enthusiastically like it was her first time! Only minor gripe was no lockers.. but the communal feel I felt safe leaving all my stuff out without worrying about theft.

Jimmy Jumps House/Hostel

Vilnius, Lithuania

Very clean, new hostel a brisk 15 minute walk from Old Town. If you want something quiet, I recommend staying here. Fast Wifi, comfortable beds, nice fully equipped kitchen and leather seating areas. If you want a party hostel, not the place for you. At times it feels a bit hospital like to be inside because it's so quiet and unattended. Can't beat the value for money. I felt very secure knowing the front door was locked and lockers provided for each guest.

TEN Backpackers Osaka