• Italy, Male, 18-24
Planet Traveler Hostel, Toronto, Canada
7th Feb 2014

It's a really nice hostel, with a lovely staff. I would stay there again. They have a rooftop where you can hang out with the other guests and you can also have a nice view of the city.

• Italy, Male, 18-24
29th Jan 2014

Painted Turtle was one of the best hostels I`ve stayed ever. Staff is really friendly, they have a great location in the city. I went to have a shower early in the morning and even with a shared bathroom it was really clean. I don`t have anything to complain. :D

• Brazil, Male, 18-24
La Chimba Hostel, Santiago, Chile
3.1
26th Dec 2012

It was the worst hostel i've stayed in my life! I've been traveling around the world to many countries and for sure this was the worst one. The attendent treated us really really bad. They should teach their staff members to treat people. We felt really bad in that place! I didn't like that structure, its really old and dirty. I don't recommend this hostel to anyone! There are others much better!