Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Great hostel. There was a really good atmosphere and it was easy to meet people. The rooms were big, clean and comfortable. The staff were also amazing. One of the workers even gave me a lift to the airport because he was going there the same day. I really enjoyed my stay

PLUS Camping Roma

Rome, Italy

Awesome caravan park. Great value for money in rome and worth the trip into town!!

Dioskouros

Athens, Greece

When I arrived they tell me I couldnt do my washing (like I had planned) even though it says they have laudary facilities and that it is 2 euros (per person) to store luggage during the day. Therefore, my first impressions of this place were not the best. However, the second day we had an awesome staff member at reception who made us a whole perfect day plan in athens, he was funny and told us all the best places to go to eat and all the best free experiences!!!

Soula Hotel

Naxos, Greece

This hotel was a bit lonely and the receptionist was never there but other than that it was fine for my stay. I had a huge room to myself with bathroom and cooking facilities aswell as a balcony. The driver is very nice and the location is really close to the beach and town centre!!

Athenstyle

Athens, Greece

Great Hostel, great location, great facilities. The staff were lovely and helpful. There was also a beautiful rooftop bar to grab a drink and take in the awesome view and atmosphere of Monstraki square down below. It was a shame I only could stay 1 night -Would definately recomend it. (Note: Only downfall is wifi only in reception)

Balmers Herberge

Interlaken, Switzerland

The facilities of this hostel were very basic (e.g. the beds were not comfortable, the bathrooms were not the best and we only had one power plug in a dorm of six beds). However, there was a nice bar and grill to grab a drink and socialise at the end of the day and you can book alot of activities through the staff at reception. I also had a few problems checking in and they latter contacted me saying that I hadnt payed for my last nights accommodation (which was incorrect).

Youthhostel Geneva

Geneva, Switzerland

A family hostel-there were alot of young children running around. But was very lean and had big lockers. Not the best hostel in Geneva, but fine for our one night stay.

• 1st Jun 2013

Travel Joy Hostels Chelsea

A bit more expensive than the other hostels in london but is in a good nice location and they give guests free tea, coffee and soft drink. The staff were also very helpful and friendly and carried my bag up the stairs for me :)

Good location; free wifi, breakfast, and pasta; Kitchen and Laundary facilities; good sized dorm; nice and clean hostel. When I was there the kitchen was very crowded for breakfast but other than that, I had a great stay!!! I would stay here again, the location is perfect :)

Vertigo Centre

Marseille, France

This looked like a fantastic hostel, unfortunately we were only here for one night. For us it was perfect, across the road from the station and walking distance to the town! I wish I could have stayed for longer!!

Hotel Central Bastille.

Paris, France

Great location and atmoshere when you have a balcony room overlooking the streets below with people busking!! Our stay was only one night and we choose it because it was close to the train station for an early morning departure but the facilities were clean and overall it was a good stay :)

Great value for money in Paris!! A friend of mine who lives in Paris actually recomended this hostel for me.. and I now know why! It is great value for money with breakfast, wifi and other necessary facilities, very close to the metro (important for paris) and in the lovely area of Montmartre. It may be a little further from the Turist sites but I like walking and love Montmartre so I will definately stay here again (and if you dont like walking the metro is practically at your doorstep)

I chose this hostel because I had previously had a good experience with another St Christopher's... And this hostel lived up to my expectations. The larger dorms have bed curtains, reading lights, power sockets and secure storage for each bed, so you have your own personal space. The part I stayed in was very clean with new facilities and the bar downstairs was a nice place to hang out! Will definately stay here again :)

Cologne-Deutz Youth Hostel

Cologne, Germany

A nice, new and clean hostel in quite a good location...just over the bridge! The Facilities and breakfast were very good. However, it was a bit more expensive than other hostels and did not offer the additional extras such as free wifi. It was a nice place but I will try another hostel which offers better value for money next time.

Hatters at Hilton Chambers

Manchester, England

Excellent hostel in a really cool trendy area!! facilities were quite new and rather clean. I like Hatters hostels and would definately stay here again!

Equity Point London

Close to Paddington and had a young, friendly vibe. However, the room we were in was incredibly small (the smallest I have seen in london) and there is no free wifi or breakfast. I wouldnt stay here again, only chose it because it was close to the train station

Greg & Tom Hostel

Krakow, Poland

This was one of my favourite hostels. Free breakfast, dinner, tea and coffee and sometimes drinks! When we first got there the host told us to sit down, eat and relax while he got out a map and showed us where to go and what to do in Krakow (and dont worry about payment until latter). The rest of the staff were amazing and you could always join in the fun activities like pub crawls which were run through the two Greg and Tom's hostels. Overall, a great place to stay :)