Enjoying Flight Backpacker

Taoyuan, Taiwan

The hostel locates near to Taoyuan High Speed Rail Station... But to me, it seems not likely a walkable distance (if you are arriving late at night).... But Hostel master Jean will give you a ride... So no worry about that. The hostel is with a homey atmosphere which is comfortable. The only thing is, no curtain around the bed...

• 26th Dec 2015

HI San Francisco - Downtown

San Francisco, USA

The spot is super convenience. The atmosphere is warm with helpful staff. But the bunk bed is not strong enough and will move around when the one above / below is moving... but still feeling safe and comfortable to stay in.

Fuqi Hostel-ZhongZheng

Tainan, Taiwan

Sorry for the late ratings... The atmosphere is GREAT! The place is clean & tidy. The bed is comfortable. Our host, Harry was enthusiastic and told me what is famous in Tainan. But it was a pity that i stayed there for only 1 night and had to go back to Kaohsiung early next morning. I had a nice stay there, will visit there once again!

• 31st Dec 2012

Angels Backpack

Kaohsiung, Taiwan

I had a great stay in Angels Backpack! Mac is nice and i was surprised that he could speak Cantonese when I arrived. He is so familiar of the city and he could show me the way where i wanna go & what was special there. The room is clean, and tidy. I had a great stay and nice conversation with my roommates. i miss the place and would definitely visit there again when i go to Kaohsiung.

• 29th Dec 2012