28th Nov 2015

I stayed here for 4 days, the owner was very helpful. I was ill one night while staying here, and he went out of his way to get me a private room at a his friends hotel next door for the night for very little more, he even woke his friend up as it was quite late at night, got me a bottle of water and some other things too which when you're feeling ill is such a nice thing to do :) Also he organizes activities each day, paragliding, rafting ect. Breakfast is small but nice, and varies each day :)

Backyard Hotel, Kathmandu, Nepal
13th Nov 2015

I stayed in the 4 bed dorm in backyard hotel. One of the best dorm rooms I've stayed in. There's a plug, small light, and smaller locker by each bed. With a big locker elsewhere in the room. Nice big wooden bunks, with stairs not a ladder! Staff at back yard are great, very friendly and helpful. There's a rooftop terrace where they serve food too. It's also in a great location in Thamel. Although a little tricky to find first time. I recommend getting them to book the taxi for you ;) :)

Keystone House Kings Cross, London, England
6.9
11th Nov 2015

I've stayed here a few times as its an excellent location near Kings cross. For when I have to be in London. It's nice and clean, not to noisy, no idea about the atmosphere as I've never stayed more than a few hours to grab some sleep before a flight.

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We are so happy you have had a pleasant stay and enjoyed your time with us. We are thrilled to receive such a good compliment! Hope to see you back really soon! Keystone Team!

Miami Hostel, Miami, USA
6.9
25th Jan 2014

More detailed review on Tripadvisor: I stayed in Miami hostel/ freehand and Bikini hostel. Miami hostel had squeaky metal bunks. Ok/ average atmosphere, nice common areas. Best of all though, Free food, it was nice to come in in the evening to Pizza or pasta and not have to worry about finding somewhere to buy food. ok it was for the most part basic, but it was good. I think If I stayed in Miami again I'd stay here over the others. but there wasn't much in it.

Supertramp Hostel, Machu Picchu, Peru
6.3
22nd Jan 2014

A ok place to stay a night in Aguas Calientes. Pretty average really, good friendly service, although not the best english, Nice breakfast.